Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Recruit - jrcman

Go down 
3 posters

Recruit jrcman?
YAY! :D
New Recruit - jrcman I_vote_lcap94%New Recruit - jrcman I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
NAY! D:
New Recruit - jrcman I_vote_lcap6%New Recruit - jrcman I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

New Recruit - jrcman Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:42 am

jrcman is a lvl 108 goon. Simply put, he has awesome gears - tds sets and 4* rings. Apparently he has been around since damn near the beginning of ESO and is rumoured to be the inventor of def stacking. :O He's 2 weeks away from breeze. Legend has it he tanked Zappah solo with no healer at lvl 45 in the early days of humanity!!

He also says "HELL YES" to Phoenix and "I wanted to do everything". He's active but is a bit of a quiet type of hero.

His time zone is EST (-5) and he's not gay.

VOTE! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:51 am

I'm biased but I'm voting a definite hell yes.

I've known jrc for a long ass time and he's awesome at what he does. He's been around as long as I have (he showed me a ss once where he was in same ally as me at lvl40, lawl, who knew).

Other fact about him: He's insanely close to breeze, making him second goon in FP to have it (that's pretty damn awesome if you ask me).

Anyway, I'll keep it short, I could go on forever. lol

Quote :
and he's not gay.

Poepi, don't vote no just based on this pls Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:02 am

Well i dont know him but im a noob... and if you guys say ok, so i guess its ok lol

So sure why not
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 am

I remember that he quit long ago and was inactive but someone else had access to his acc. cant remember who it was, maybe it was clan malice with tir, tali and ice. but maybe also someone different. but since you say you know him, i guess you are sure that its him, so ofc i say yes, he would be a good add.
Back to top Go down
PoniaaPL

PoniaaPL

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:07 am

LufiaMaven wrote:

Quote :
and he's not gay.
Poepi, don't vote no just based on this pls Sad

HAHAHHAH. oki that was bad. xD

Yes ; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Jhogo wrote:
I remember that he quit long ago and was inactive but someone else had access to his acc. cant remember who it was, maybe it was clan malice with tir, tali and ice. but maybe also someone different. but since you say you know him, i guess you are sure that its him, so ofc i say yes, he would be a good add.

I can say with 100% certainty it's him again. He was gone for a while (hasn't every old school player been gone at least once xD kinda funny), and the only person who had his info was IceCreamHH, afaik. IceCream is gone now, too, and his account belongs to someone else. jrc is back on his own account, and has been for several months now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 pm

ohhhhh sorry i forgo to mentioned. I was suppose to ask him to joined us after the alliance was created i just complitly forgot to hit him up and talk to him about it xd and jr is awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - jrcman   New Recruit - jrcman Empty

Back to top Go down

New Recruit - jrcman
Page 1 of 1