Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit: Jadesong

Go down 
4 posters

Recruit Jadesong?
Yes
Recruit: Jadesong I_vote_lcap56%Recruit: Jadesong I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
No
Recruit: Jadesong I_vote_lcap44%Recruit: Jadesong I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

Recruit: Jadesong Empty
PostSubject: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 am

Application is here

lvl 101 with 90 gears. 100 gears are "in progress". Just came back today after quitting for a year. imo, too many if's here - "if" she still likes the game (after playing for only 1 day), "if" she finishes her gear, "if" she becomes active.

Though on the plus side, she did state she wanted to "Sell EB" so someone who intends to buy EB must be intending to stay. I'm sort of on the fence, and her gears are totally crappy, but I'll vote yes for giving her a chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Like Jade said, lot of if's there.

If it were up to me, I'd say go work on improving yourself and show us you plan to stay, then re-apply. But it's not up to me so I just cast my vote xD
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 pm

agree with Lufi on this one -voted-
Back to top Go down
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:45 am

I agree with whats said above , nice girl tho know her from the time she was in NT~
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:27 am

Ah, thx Di, now i remember why this name was so common to me.

In general i have no problem with giving ppl a chance. But im quite concerned if its about old players that return. Cause who tells us that its really her? Maybe she just passed her acc to someone when she quit. And now some player tries to place a spy into alli. Well, maybe im a bit too paranoid. But in the past ive sadly seen so much happen that all is possible. So as long as noone can confirm that its really her, id be cautious at least. No by me till that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 pm

maybe she will get in "if" i vote XD
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

nice gal add her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 am

Declined due to poor gears and voting outcome is too close. I sent her a mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Jadesong   Recruit: Jadesong Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit: Jadesong
Page 1 of 1