Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RawStylo Recruit

Go down 
4 posters

RawStylo Recruit
Hell yah
RawStylo Recruit I_vote_lcap71%RawStylo Recruit I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Hell Nah
RawStylo Recruit I_vote_lcap29%RawStylo Recruit I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WarriorWei

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 am

RawStylo is a 107 Guardian with DL HP and Def Sets. His embs are not great. has the items to get them done, just no gold ( reminds me of Rex Razz) He is able to do all the pvp events except on random Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is out of AH because of a Betrayel act that happened in there. There is tho a poll up on the NT forums also for him. His friend just like Posydon recommended him and they got the poll up. When asked if they both would say yes who would he go to. He with an honest answer said whoever pmed him first. Its very honest and i appricate it. Posy speaks very good of him. So thats good.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Jhogo

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:04 am

Well, his answer to your question is honest, but still i dont like it. The answer should be something like "id like to join Equinox cause i like the ppl here the most". If he also consider joining nt and would join there if they give him response first, then he isnt the right man for us. Also this statement includes some pressure to vote and decide fast. I dont like it if pressure is put up on me. So if he cant be patient and wait a bit for answer, let him join nt. i vote no.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 pm

When two friends ask him to join pvp alliances. You dont limit them into lieing. He is being open about his honesty. Two my friends asked to join. I want to join both. But im not gonna lie to one another going " Oh i want to join u guys more" then go to NT "yah i want to join u guys more" We dont want liers right? then accept the Truth.

Btw they usually get in at 24 hrs. I dont personally do that. But it happens.
Back to top Go down
Nindo

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:55 pm

i understand why your upset jojo but. I really appreciate his honesty. at least hes not lying and trying to bribe us so he can get into the alliance. obviously he does not prefere one or the other, obviously he has friends in both alliances. he was honest about the question and answer it the most easiest way he could think of. which ever say yes to him first that's where he will go. i personally do not see nothing wrong with that. not because i recommended him but because like i said he is lay back. i don't think he cares which of us he joined as long that he is among friends Raw don't care. this is the kind of people we want to recruit. the ones with Honesty.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Suhiru

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 pm

I Vote Nooooop ,his an allihopper and he been in mi clan a few times alrdy and nuut active at all. well oh wellll just shareing o:

Hina ouuut~
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 am

Hes currently in NT now, so hopefully everyone says hes not active he doesnt start showing up to stuff. Because thats gonna make another goon against us. Lets pray all. Poll closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RawStylo Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: RawStylo Recruit   RawStylo Recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

RawStylo Recruit
Page 1 of 1