Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit: iListen

Go down 
+2
WarriorWei
Jhogo
6 posters

Recruit iListen?
Yes
Recruit: iListen I_vote_lcap25%Recruit: iListen I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No
Recruit: iListen I_vote_lcap75%Recruit: iListen I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Recruit: iListen Empty
PostSubject: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 pm

1. Character name: iListen

2. What is your current level and class? 95 (NovaMoon power leveling me)

3. Please list your gears: atm it's all lvl 75 Destiny gears for maven (planning to get destiny lv 100
and tds weapon)

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? cause Nova is there, and she is a really good frnd of mine

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? full of life.

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? farm and then upgrade it till i get atleast +8

7. Do you plan to be highly active? hell yeah son.

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) err i live in London and i am in college atm, so yh wont be able to come on during night time for sure.

9. What time zone do you live in? London

10. How did you hear about Equinox? NovaMoon told me

Post is here

-------------------------------------------------

I'm on the fence with this one. He claims he will be active but outright states he wont be on during the night time. Plus he's about 5 hrs ahead of server time, so no way he'd be present for TW, Phoenix, ape, drake - any of that stuff.

I'm going to vote no.
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Well, its a friend of Nova, so i can understand that he/she would like to join us. But i think he/she should first hit 100 and finish gear. So he/she could at least help a bit if he/she is around at an ally event.

That he/she is from Europe i dont see it that negative. There are enough europeans that can attend some events despite their timezone. And in general students are quite flexible in their schedule. They can stay up longer than ppl that go for work for example. So TW could be possible sometimes and events at weekends too.

Overall i think right now the vote makes not much sense. We should vote in 2-3 weeks when he/she is 100+ and gear done. So i abstain from voting for the moment and want to see if he/she is developing his/her char in the next days and weeks as announced.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

This is shizu. I agree with Jojo, i think because of lvl and gear we arent looking at it logically and possibly because we are not sure about his timezone schedule. We should wait a lil and repoll this.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

100 first please i mean its only 5 levels its not hat hard
Back to top Go down
NovaMoon

NovaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 am

he just hit lv 100 Smile now we working on his gear
Back to top Go down
NovaMoon

NovaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 am

also got ds weapon + destiny gear Smile
Back to top Go down
SgtFluff

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 am

NovaMoon wrote:

Maybe i'm wrong, hopefully a maven can post, but wont he need tds gears to poss?
Back to top Go down
Elienne

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 pm

SgtFluff wrote:
NovaMoon wrote:

Maybe i'm wrong, hopefully a maven can post, but wont he need tds gears to poss?

well with lvl100 you can poss in lw with destiny gear. It is not def but HP, however if you roll it correctly and use the nice int-buff, you can 1shot anyway Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 pm

SgtFluff wrote:
NovaMoon wrote:

I poss'd till 106 with destiny gears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 am

NovaMoon wrote:

I just happen to pass iListen and thought I'd check out his gear.

Just for everyone's reference, he has:

+2/+4 dragon slayer weapon (regular, not dl/tds)
+3hat/shoes destiny
+0 chest

He's got 2 double int rolls and one flora/int, which is pretty damn nice, but ofc his set isn't resonated so it's pretty much wasted...

Just thought I'd let everyone know what his gear is besides saying "he's got ds weap + destiny gear"

My vote is still no, sorry Nova. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 am

I saw him/her shouting for ds debris and moon stone sigils. So he/she wants to make dl def gear and the destiny gear as hp set. But well, still work to do on the gear.

Besides that i saw him/her talking in sc, and also gave p/c to ppl that asked for. So i dont think its a new player. A new player wouldnt do that. So who was/is his former main?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

This person is in the drkHeart alliance now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: iListen   Recruit: iListen Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit: iListen
Page 1 of 1