Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit: Clan iHearts

Go down 
+4
Nindo
Roxa$
PoniaaPL
Jhogo
8 posters

Let iHearts join?
Yes, lets give them a chance
Recruit: Clan iHearts I_vote_lcap94%Recruit: Clan iHearts I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 17 ]
Sorry, but No
Recruit: Clan iHearts I_vote_lcap6%Recruit: Clan iHearts I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Jhogo

Recruit: Clan iHearts Empty
PostSubject: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 am

Hi all Smile

i talked with LoveHearts lately. He is interested in joining us. He would join with his clan iHearts. This clan just has 3 members:

- LoveHearts himself, a lvl 116 Pyromancer, and his 2nd main CakeHearts, a lvl 109 Ruiner

- ichelle, a lvl 110 Priest

- clayvent, a lvl 109 Guardian

then there are several inactive ones in his clan. I asked LH if he would kick those ppl, and he said yes. Also Sarah has an alt in the clan. Maybe she can even add some more infos about the clan since she is an insider Wink

In my opinion we should give LoveHearts a chance. I was in Greed with him last year, and from that time i cant say anything bad about him. I like him. And ichelle tamed him, she is a very nice woman. Maybe we have to tell LH to stop the wc after events like TW or Phoenix, cause this only causes drama. But besides that he is a good guy. He himself, ichelle and clayvent could be a great help if they show up regularly. So i vote "Yes" Smile
Back to top Go down
PoniaaPL

PoniaaPL

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Fan Fan, ur favourite dude xD
Back to top Go down
Roxa$

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Yes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 pm

why not sure
Back to top Go down
Fantasiaa

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 pm

PoniaaPL wrote:
Fan Fan, ur favourite dude xD
Recruit: Clan iHearts AddEmoticons12617 OMG

BTW, YES e_e...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 am

I love the idea, We have a pvper that we badly need, and i mean badly need. The only problem everyone always had was that he was an alli hopper. Now i would ask if cake and lh would seperate but we know they are both very good and we need both. So yes for me. -is shizu-
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Marrrci

Marrrci

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 am

yep let him join us ~
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Well, LH and his clan rejoined Greed. Ill try to talk with him next days. Maybe i can convince him to join us again. Voting is pretty clear. Maybe there is a little chance left to get him. Too early to give up on him^^
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:02 am

Unfortunly this is where the alli hopping comes from. I hope ren and Rin quit again. I actually wanted LH to join. We need the pvpers -is shizu-
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Unfortunately their was some "drama" that happened which made LH left Greed but now he join back so -shrug- who knows
Back to top Go down
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:00 pm

This Clan has Joined our alli! SO.....Poll is closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan iHearts   Recruit: Clan iHearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit: Clan iHearts
Page 1 of 1