Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JoePesci Recruit

Go down 
2 posters

JoePesci
Hells Yah
JoePesci Recruit I_vote_lcap94%JoePesci Recruit I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
Hells Nah
JoePesci Recruit I_vote_lcap6%JoePesci Recruit I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WarriorWei

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 am

1. Character name:JoePesci

2. What is your current level and class? Lvl 103 Maven

3. Please list your gears: DL def/resis gear +7, +7 weapon too, 1* rings and neckless

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? Was with the clan before and came back to eso

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? Pking, get good item drops, and great with sales

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? Upgrade rings and +8 weapon

7. Do you plan to be highly active? yes

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) work 10am til 630 pm mon-fri

9. What time zone do you live in? eastcoast us, server time

10. How did you hear about Equinox? RLF of coralyoung

My Note: Joe is a quiet guy, You have to force him to talk if u need him or want him to talk. Yes he will miss Tws except on weekend. and be right there in time for Phoenix (when he hits 106). But if we do drake or alli wars its good for him. hes a good pvper for the short time hes been there. I agree his rings do need to be worked on for simple fact of all of the reisistance out there and needs a HP set. But ShizukaMit and I can vouche for Joe. He would be a great recruit for Descend. Great stuff and great ideas he can come with. But only medium to the pvp cuz of his lvl and schedule.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

the char name always weirded me out i dont know why but i deleive he would be cool XD YES
Back to top Go down
Nindo

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 am

i got an HP set i can donate
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 am

Everyone needs to keep coming here and voting yes or no to him. Again its a maven that can work with us and help him get to 106 to help us at Phoenx.
Back to top Go down

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:35 am

I think there is no problem with recruiting this person. Have you been able to get in touch with him?
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Just gotta talk to Tom when he gets up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Tom said Joe's been with his gf all weekend so hasn't been able to contact him, but should be able to tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JoePesci Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoePesci Recruit   JoePesci Recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

JoePesci Recruit
Page 1 of 1