Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheyska

Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff   Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 pm

I,m Sheyska Level 101 Pyromancer, I,m Very Detailble Person and Study Many Stylish Person,s on how they are as Good as Strategys on Future if need it , Very Mindless, but beware i still have No Power yet, other,s word,s if i am 101 only so don,t expec i am strong/ but a Mindful can battle beyon that and strategys on how must defend or Supress Attacks ,Sleepin is not an Option on Battlefield, Knowin what your opponent will do , Study the is one of the first part of strategys and team work is required, Non be afraid of your opponent Live or Die you doing something for your Ally, This is part of my References. Anything you could ask , Let me know, For now i am not ready yet i,m still makin my Mind if Enter Equinox or not , but i will like to Hold the Option Open if you guy decide Maybe Join soon but not that Fast . Everything Required Time, Remember that Guys. ~ Sheyska ~
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff   Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Hum no. we make the decision if you should be in equinox or not, not the ohter way around.

and i can see that your main language is not english. but for some reason your style of writing reminds me of Meric. if you want to submit an application follow the application template because i have no idea wth you just wrote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff   Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am

I'm with Posy on this one.

Not sure if joke or serious, but leaning very far towards joke side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff   Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 am

Hi Sheyska,

Please fill out the actual application which can be found here so we have all the appropriate information about you. Also, what is your main language? If we decide to have you join us, maybe we can put you in a clan with someone that speaks the same language as you.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff   Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

This person contacted me today saying that she spoke with Liz and felt offended by something she said. Something along the lines of "You could talk to Wei, but you want to talk to Mame, so...". After speaking with Liz, she indicated this person was not willing to fill out the template and was rude to her. Anyways, some serious communication issues and the person doesn't want to join anymore, which is fine with me and seemingly for the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff   Application for Sheyska  - About My Personal Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Sheyska - About My Personal Stuff
Page 1 of 1