Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DrBear Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrBear

DrBear Application Empty
PostSubject: DrBear Application   DrBear Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm

1. Character name: DrBear

2. What is your current level and class? 104 Marksman

3. Please list your gears: +8 +8 DL bow with superb fogs.
+6 +4 HP DL gear with ref fogs (making them better and better)

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? Because I know some of the members and they are really nice and the ally overall seems really nice organized & alot of nice people in there and seems like a nice pvp ally Smile

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? A few laughs maybe? and an active member:)

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? Farm, farm and farm. Also particpate in every PVP event I can to gain more experience and also listen to all advice I can get.

7. Do you plan to be highly active? Yes.

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) Well mostly I'm online pretty much always, I have no exact times when I am online/I am not online or anything. Mostly trying to make it to the PVP events (TW etc).

Cheers, Bear.

(PS. some people might remember me from the past, and I am really sorry how I've been towards people and been really rude etc, I just want you to know that I am a changed person and please give me another chance)
Back to top Go down

DrBear Application
Page 1 of 1