Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo Application for Lamentful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xESOAPPx

Solo Application for Lamentful Empty
PostSubject: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 am

1. Character name: Lamentful

2. What is your current level and class? 102, Marksman

3. Please list your gears: DL bow, +7 imbue/embue, All +6 DL gear. Suit +3 embed, boots +1 embed. Bad rolls.

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? Sounded like a nice/fun alliance.

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? Nubness at the moment, but I'm nice and active so that should change. Smile

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? Slot it to +8, fill slots, and then resonate. One step at a time really. o.o

7. Do you plan to be highly active? Yush.

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) Between 7am - 4pm est nearly every week day for class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 am

Im putting my word for her. We live together lol

And yes, her gear is a bit noobish >.> But shes trying to slowly fix it.

If there is any questions about her, let me know here or in game.

She was on another alliance but was being treated like crap so she left. I hope we can bring her in to the family and maybe put a few smiles on her face.

Thanks (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 pm

sounds good. no qualms here at all. hopefully she'll have a better time here Smile
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Never heard off this person seems kinda squishy but if work on it and being active is a priority then i'll gladly accept you into the alliance.
having Jade to vouch for you helps aswell
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm

i vote yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello Lamentful, the alliance has voted YES to recruiting you! I will get in touch with you soon to add you to my clan! Smile Welcome aboard \o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Application for Lamentful   Solo Application for Lamentful Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Application for Lamentful
Page 1 of 1