Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LeandroPT's Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeandroP

LeandroPT's Apply Empty
PostSubject: LeandroPT's Apply   LeandroPT's Apply EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:12 pm

1. Character name: LeandroPT

2. What is your current level and class? Lvl 103 (almost 104) and Priest

3. Please list your gears: Defense Destiny LVL 100 Gears resoed to aquan +6 and DL Staff +6 +4 -> Still Making my HP Gears

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? I'm friendly and I love to team up and make new friends. I love to war, it's really epic. I think i would be a good member, so I am here, applying.

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? I can be a good healer, my moban is at 2/5 too. Still I'm a good damager! So i can help on TW's with the healing part and aborbing dmg.

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? I want to lvl, make money and spirit. I want to imbue my staff to +7 at least, and i would love to finish my DL HP Gears. I want to full my skills too, specially moban and Forceful.

7. Do you plan to be highly active? Yes i play everyday 4/8 hours.

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) None

9. What time zone do you live in? GMT +0, Portugl

10. How did you hear about Equinox? I'm a great n' old friend of MADOKAa, she helped me some times, same i did to she.
Back to top Go down

LeandroPT's Apply
Page 1 of 1