Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LeandroPT Apply =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PTLeadro

LeandroPT Apply =D Empty
PostSubject: LeandroPT Apply =D   LeandroPT Apply =D EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 am

1. Character name: LeandroPT

2. What is your current level, class and subclass?
lvl 102, mistyc priest (I've playied since beta but i've stopped alot in the middle XD)

3. Please list your gears:
DEF:
Chaos Tranquil Coif male +3
Chaos Tranquil Robe male +3
Chaos Tranquil Shoes male +3

HP

Here i have 2 sets but only the weakest is done:
Annihilation Robe +2 (i failled +6 -_-)
Annihilation Shoes +1
Annihilation Coif +5

True Dragon Slayer +0

Weapons:

Road to Nirvana +6 +8 (embed with refine fogs)

The Cosmic Order (TDS) +1 +2 (failed +5 -_-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family?

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family?
I can bring help in TW and in Wars, since i'm a mistyc i already have mobban and i can heal very well, aborb dmg etc.. i can ress too =P

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player?
Id like to imbue my def gears to +5 or maybe +6, finish my dragon slayer set, imbue my DS weapon and DS gears =D. I'll do my best to finish my skills!

7. Do you plan to be highly active?
Yes i have alot of time and I'm addicted.

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times)
._. I'll be here everyday

9. What time zone do you live in?
UTC (0) London, Lisbon

10. How did you hear about Equinox?
My best friend, fireyaoh, talked about Equinox. Since he's joining i would like to give a try =D
I've talked yesterday with WarriorWei to join but since he was in a dung i waited. Today i talked with Aggo and he said where i could apply =D
Back to top Go down
PTLeadro

LeandroPT Apply =D Empty
PostSubject: 4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family?   LeandroPT Apply =D EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 am

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family?
I was in Catalyst before. I know WarriorWei and fireyaoh (my best friend) so i would love to join =D
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

LeandroPT Apply =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeandroPT Apply =D   LeandroPT Apply =D EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 am

Hi Leandro,

thx for your application. It was me you talked to earlier, wasnt on with my main, just with my alt Aggo Wink

And hm, i think you misunderstood fireyaoh. He talked with Samara. But isnt in consideration to join atm. We both know fireyoah from NT. That is more than a year ago now. And his gear didnt improved since that. When me and Samara met fireyoah some days ago after tw in Dizzet, i had tears in my eyes, so sorry i felt for him Sad Makes me sad when i see someone who is around for such a long time and wasnt able to improve like others. Maybe you had bad chiefs in the past who didnt helped you with advice to get stronger, idk ._.

Well, we will talk in ally about your application. And let you know when we made our decision. However the decision will be, i wish you all the best for the future and that you will be able to improve and get stronger by the time. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me ingame, ill try to help you. All the best, take care Smile
Back to top Go down

LeandroPT Apply =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeandroPT Apply =D   LeandroPT Apply =D EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 am

Declined, ty for your interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LeandroPT Apply =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeandroPT Apply =D   LeandroPT Apply =D Empty

Back to top Go down

LeandroPT Apply =D
Page 1 of 1