Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you want Valanyo to join?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes
Do you want Valanyo to join? I_vote_lcap94%Do you want Valanyo to join? I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 16 ]
No
Do you want Valanyo to join? I_vote_lcap6%Do you want Valanyo to join? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

Do you want Valanyo to join? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want Valanyo to join?   Do you want Valanyo to join? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Valanyo/DrBear wants to join the alliance, he does not play on DrBear any more he uses that character as his farmer, please give your vote guys, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Valanyo to join?   Do you want Valanyo to join? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm

As i already said in allichat: he is active, so i vote yes. but what i dont like is his wc/sc. so i keep an eye on it. Also he left us and obviously no other alli wanted to recruit him or he wouldnt ask for return and a 2nd chance. So yea, we need ppl, so he can get his 2nd chance and hope he proves to be worthy.
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Valanyo to join?   Do you want Valanyo to join? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:59 am

i gave him a second chance alright. thats only because we need people
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Valanyo to join?   Do you want Valanyo to join? EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Several days passed already again. Voting is pretty clear. Who wants to invite him? Sephi? Or since Chacki made poll for him, does he want to join Wargodz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Valanyo to join?   Do you want Valanyo to join? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1