This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeRegisterLog in

Ijiwaru wants to join us

Go down 

Ijiwaru joining us?
Yes
Ijiwaru wants to join us I_vote_lcap83%Ijiwaru wants to join us I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
No
Ijiwaru wants to join us I_vote_lcap17%Ijiwaru wants to join us I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Jhogo

Ijiwaru wants to join us Empty
PostSubject: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi all Smile

I'd like to recruit Ijiwaru for us and let her join my clan. I already talked with all of my members, they all said yes, now i want to ask the whole alli if you allow her to join us.

Some Infos to her:

she started playing Eso about 2,5 years ago and was in same alliance like me in the beginning, Elements. Our marshal quitted, and she joined Greed. When Mytrhil joined Infamous, she joined our clan. When Infa was going down, she joined back to Greed. But Greed wasnt the same anymore, so she joined back our clan and was with us at NT. After my clan left NT, she joined AH cause of her best ingame friend Vlak. After Vlak quitted, Lucki kicked her and she stayed alliless since that. If any one care about, she was married to Renxian, Muggie when he was marshal of Infa and me when i was Elder of NT. So Liz, hide Wei Razz Besides that she is a nice girl in general. As many others of us she plays Eso to get distracted a bit from rl, so she is just looking for fun and ppl she can talk and chat with. There were times when she was quite inactive, but lately she is much around. I check my friendlist several times a day and most of the times she was on.

She is a lvl 107 pyromancer, her hp gear (dl) is done, her def gear (destiny) still needs a bit better def rolls before she can poss fe. atm she posses at dlw. but some rolls of destiny gear shouldnt be a big deal. she has dbl pyros and dbl aquan fuses. her jewellery is 4*. her wep is 8/8 dl. since she is german as rest of my clan, she cant be around for ape, drake, moc in general. depends on week and her job she cant be around for tw sundays, tuesdays, thursdays, but she told me she tries to join us as often as its possible. at friday and saturday events she can be around. so maybe she could be a nice add for our dds at phoenix.

Since she was already twice in my clan, we had tough discussions in clan if we give her a 3rd chance. But since my clan could need some more active ppl, we decided to say yes to her. So i ask you to give her a chance too. So i hope most of you vote "Yes" cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

So her ally history is..

Elements -> Greed -> Infamous -> Greed -> NT -> AH?

What's gonna stop her from leaving us whenever she feels bored?

Don't really wanna welcome an ally hoper in, so I'll wait to vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

wow this lufia reads my mind i dont like the fact she alli hopped alot.

but we can def need another pyro so i voted yes

why? PYROMANCER FTW

you dont agree?
GTFO

Poepi out
Back to top Go down
SgtFluff

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm

where is the logic in voting no because someone might leave down the road?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

^ Easy.

1) I join your ally
2) I learn all I can from you (who the alts are, what strategies you have, when certain ppl are on/not on, etc.)
3) I leave and go join another ally
4) I share with them stuff about Ally A I learned, while learning more about Ally B
5) I leave there, go to ally C
6) Rinse and repeat.

Ally hopping isn't really a good thing Razz

And not saying all ally hoppers share secrets from every ally, but you don't know what they'll do once they leave, so why even give them the chance to betray you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:45 pm

After talking with Jhogo ( who clarified she wasn't just some random ally hopper but had valid reasons for switching so much, which is the only thing I wanted to make sure about), I voted yes \o/
Back to top Go down
SgtFluff

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

LufiaMaven wrote:
After talking with Jhogo ( who clarified she wasn't just some random ally hopper but had valid reasons for switching so much, which is the only thing I wanted to make sure about), I voted yes \o/

you mean after you read the first post
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Ren's Ex she's iight tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:05 am

voted yes, i trust jhogo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ijiwaru wants to join us   Ijiwaru wants to join us Empty

Back to top Go down

Ijiwaru wants to join us
Page 1 of 1