Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

andret ask to join us

Go down 
5 posters

Let andret join us?
Yes
andret ask to join us I_vote_lcap100%andret ask to join us I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 15 ]
No
andret ask to join us I_vote_lcap0%andret ask to join us I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jhogo

andret ask to join us Empty
PostSubject: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi guys Smile

andret would like to join my clan cheers

Its a lvl 110 shaman (templar). He lives in the US. He is Stumpans hubby and wants to be closer to her Wink

He has 4* jewellery, def destiny gear is done, his dl hp gear is reso, but embeds still have to be done, but shouldnt be a problem for him. He has 2 +9 weps and will try for +10 later today. He wants to switch to flora/ferus next, so he could support us even better at Phoenix. He made some D11 runs with us lately, so he is also a nice add for farming gen gear, glyphs and T3s.

He was at NT till they merged with AH. He wasnt happy with the merge, so he left. Now he was for a short time at Discord. But since Stumpan is here and we are also much stronger than Discord, he wants to join us to support us and work for winning gen weps for our alli.

If you need any further informations or have any questions, feel free to ask here or pm me.

Ofc i vote "yes", he would be a strong add for many stuff, shamans are just so allround, they are always needed. So i hope you all vote "yes" too, so we can invite him soon Smile

Last edited by Jhogo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Voted yes.
Back to top Go down
AnTiHoBo

AnTiHoBo

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Yes. Hobo is very pleased
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 pm

i have done some D11 with him and he seems very trustable and he always attempt the runs with us a good add to the alliance for sure voted yes
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

No complaints from me!
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

GASP! JOJO GONNA ADD A NON EUROPEAN!
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

ShizukaMitsuki wrote:
GASP! JOJO GONNA ADD A NON EUROPEAN!

affraid gingin and nova are from australia / new zealand. But yea, first one from the US at least Smile
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

So Nova is back?!?! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

ShizukaMitsuki wrote:
So Nova is back?!?! WOOT!

no, not yet Sad

i hope she is ok. friend of her who was on with her char said something about hospital and that we can be happy, that she survived. so yea, lets see when she can be back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 am

Ok, thx for the vote, i added him 2 hrs ago to my clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: andret ask to join us   andret ask to join us Empty

Back to top Go down

andret ask to join us
Page 1 of 1