Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit: GinSol

Go down 
+7
Jhogo
Marrrci
WarriorWei
Poepizila
Nindo
SgtFluff
PoniaaPL
11 posters

Recruit?
... NO!
Recruit: GinSol I_vote_lcap81%Recruit: GinSol I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 17 ]
... yes!
Recruit: GinSol I_vote_lcap19%Recruit: GinSol I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Recruit: GinSol Empty
PostSubject: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:40 am

Application is here

He talks a lot in super chat.

His old main was DripBlood then Ravenian.

Vote away~
Back to top Go down
PoniaaPL

PoniaaPL

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 am

Hahahahahhahaha..no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 am

I'm with Poni on this one.
Back to top Go down
SgtFluff

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm

very no
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

because of his attemps to be a better troller than me in super chat i vote yes!
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Trolls ftw!
And he's a gOod person (active)
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm

This is shizu, I voted yes because he may be annoying but ive known him in the past. Hes dedicated to this class and does very well for it. Annoying yes. Good yes. Annoying yes. I voted yes btw. (again this is shizu)
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Marrrci

Marrrci

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 pm

same here how poni and fluff !!!
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 am

I was with his former main at Infamous. He was begging and whining all the time. Well, ok, much time has past since that, and people may change by time. But his super chatting proves somehow that its still all the same. He really was annoying like hell. But i have to admit that his application is nice. But i wonder who his friends are he is talking about. Maybe he means old ex-Infa members like Tir, Tali, Sami and me. But i wouldnt call that friends. We just were in one ally once. Overall and besides the potential he maybe has, dont think that its good for our reputatioon to have someone like him in our ally. So i vote No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 am

He was in my clan for a while in Kinky. I liked him at first but then he just went really obnoxious.

I'm not gonna lie, only reason I posted this poll was to see how many no's we could get in one poll, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Mameha wrote:
I'm not gonna lie, only reason I posted this poll was to see how many no's we could get in one poll, lol.

affraid Jade!! Didnt know you are a meanie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:40 pm

when he was in wargodz i didnt see a really probably just annoying like a fawzy annoying
Back to top Go down
SgtFluff

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 am

i was in glow when he was, some fun facts:

- saw photo of him with 2 guns inches from his face with his finger resting just above the trigger.
-on ts first I thought he was doing some weird voice to be funny, when he denied this I thought 'shit maybe he has some disability that makes him talk like a drunk cowboy'. nope just weird.
-one time Pyper was asking for help finding/pirating a British TV series she wanted watch. it wasn't broadcast in the US and it wasn't on DVD. he went absolutely bat shit insane telling us we were going to prison. Continued to tell us this for about 15-20 mins.
-on his second (?) main Rave, he refused to poss alone and begged WarFantasy to poss with him daily. When she got tired of his shit he started his ruiner.

on the topic of know his class... idk. he knows crit is more important that str which makes him better than 90% or ruiners. at the same time he shouted in wc asking how ruiners 1-shot the pokari guard dog blue thingies. 2 ruiner skills will do this unbuffed with lions roar all ruiners skills will do this.
Back to top Go down
NemesiSxxx

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 pm

He was with me and some other pple from ally in ReViVe , not a bad person , but he's kinda annoying and sometimes he talks stupid things , he passes a bit the troll conversation, like some pple said he's dedicated and can be friendly , but i must agreed with jhogo that would not be good for ally's name get him in ....
so my vote will be no.
Back to top Go down
DizNutz

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:58 pm

When I had 2 Ring of Pyros to sell back in ReVive alli, he would bug me a lot until I sold it to him for 5k each. Wasn't a friendly feeling back then.
Back to top Go down
Mailie

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:30 pm

yea i remember about that didi, and im agree with neme about when he was in my alliance anyways i voted no too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:18 pm

I told him we declined to recruit him for the time being and he accepted his defeat gracefully, though he was a little disappointed. He said he would try to apply in a few more months because he is working on becoming less of a douche and is "tired of drama and the trolls"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: GinSol   Recruit: GinSol Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit: GinSol
Page 1 of 1