Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ChackiChan Recruit

Go down 
2 posters

Chackichans Poll
Hells Yah!
ChackiChan Recruit I_vote_lcap85%ChackiChan Recruit I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
Hells Nah!
ChackiChan Recruit I_vote_lcap15%ChackiChan Recruit I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WarriorWei

ChackiChan Recruit Empty
PostSubject: ChackiChan Recruit   ChackiChan Recruit EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:26 pm

This is a request from Liz. Hes not a bad guy so i can vouche for him.

Chackichan lvl 104 Goon. Quit for quite some time. Imper and Sizzurp had access to his account. Imper sold his rings and Fuses. He is a guardian with +6/+6 Destiny gears. Rolls are great. So even tho lacking in Health. His gear is "finished." Hes starting on a TDS set. Already getting lots of gold to start. Hes a very big Pvper. He quit the game when his friend Linktolife quit thinking he wouldnt come back. Not shocked about that. His buffing set is +6/+6 just needs to reroll a piece or two. got him 1* terra rings. Unfortunly with them selling his INT rings he lost that int. His wep is +6/+8 after raging imburing. We helped him get it back to that.

If he pked you in the last 5-8 months. It was not him. Hes a pvper but not a possess pker unless you provoked him. He is currently in plague and badly wants to get out. but because there are people in there he knows. he will stay until he finds an alli that wants him. I think he would be a good addition. Lets get another Guardian!
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Nindo

ChackiChan Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChackiChan Recruit   ChackiChan Recruit EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 am

i dont know about that. i dont like the fact he has other people who have acces in his account
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

ChackiChan Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChackiChan Recruit   ChackiChan Recruit EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 am

They dont have access to the account anymore. After he found out people had sold his shyt. he Changed the password. Dont worry we madesure he changed it.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com

ChackiChan Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChackiChan Recruit   ChackiChan Recruit EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 am

I think we should give him a chance, as long as other ppl aren't on his acct anymore. Could always use more goons and he's not that far from 106.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ChackiChan Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChackiChan Recruit   ChackiChan Recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

ChackiChan Recruit
Page 1 of 1