Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request iGotAids

Go down 
5 posters

iGotAids
yes
Request iGotAids I_vote_lcap73%Request iGotAids I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
no
Request iGotAids I_vote_lcap27%Request iGotAids I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mailie

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 pm

hi guys Smile

i wanna request iGotAids for join us ^^ he is lvl 103 and he is maven

*u can see all my comment in Request NemesiSxxx*

tyvm ^^
Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Doesn't Anrisa have an alt - something about aids?
Back to top Go down
Mailie

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Mameha wrote:
Doesn't Anrisa have an alt - something about aids?

idk if she have one, but iGotAids isnt Anrisa lol

they r in BizzyPT clan, if u know him.
Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

oh yea, Anrisa's alt is HIVAIDS or something lol. Vote yes then \o\
Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm

I think her alt was HIVAIDS like Mame said in last post, it fofr certain wasn't iGotAids, that much I'm sure of. xD
Back to top Go down
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Its BizzyPt and id say more than yes to him His active and very friendly and helpful.
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Hinamuri wrote:
Its BizzyPt and id say more than yes to him His active and very friendly and helpful.

It is Bizzy? so his new main or what? cause Mailie just said he is in Bizzys clan. Tbh i dont like charnames like that, somehow quite childish. But maybe its just me and im too old to laugh about such stuff^^

Same with Legulas. Im not sure if its really the real Legulas. He has been in Infa for a while, but left or got kicked (dont remember) cause he quit. Maybe he returned, maybe he passed his acc. Idk.
Back to top Go down
Mailie

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:39 pm

they will leave BizzyPT clan for join us, if ofc all say yes ^^ i forgot to ask LEGULAS if he was the real Legulas for u jo Smile
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:50 pm

OKay so im confused. Are they In BizzyPT's clan or ARE THEY BizzyPT because thats two completely different types of information that we would need to know.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Thats is BizzyPT cuz he pmed me asking if he could join our alli. And i did ask him if that was his new main wich his awnser to that was yes .I also asked Liz and Wei if he could join and told the ppl wich were online at that time abit about him. I know some1 replied that they like to alli hop alot. Wich is actully not true. Only time they will leave an alli is if it dies or there is to much drama. LEGULAS is Marcos(BizzyPT)brother also know as Claudio. And NemesiSxxx is Bizzy's alt he also have a conj in that clan called RayKuza. Than again both him and his brother and also their cousin Lucia use echothers chars. For those who dont remember who Lucia is its the girl who used to play the rogue Weenux something lol. And LEGULAS did quit but came bk a while ago. I know the 3 of them from the begining of playing the game and have nothing negative to say about any of them. They are really nice ppl, and really dureing the whole time i known them they never started any shit drama. Ktybye Hina out 8D<3
Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

So NemesiSxxx = Bizzy

And iGotAids = Bizzy?

If that's the case then he needs to pick one to join, not both
Back to top Go down
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Yes like i said im very sure iGotAids is BizzyPT when it comes to NemesiSxxx he might have passed it to his cousin.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Cool thank you Hina for clarfying this misinformation that was confusing all of us. We will talk to Mai later about it also. Thank you again
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 pm

<3 npnp pig
Back to top Go down
Mailie

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 am

ty hina, cuz bizzy didnt tell me was his alt and sorry for that confusing :S and about lucia yea she WeenuSxxx something like that, i knew it about it. well tmr, when he will log on ill talk to him, cuz i told him no alt x.x

im sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 am

dun like the name
Back to top Go down
Mailie

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm

okie i talking to Neme, he is Bizzy but Neme is his main. he use Bizzy only for stash and farm.

for LEGULAS isnt alt of bizzy, its his brother (hina know him, that what Neme told me)

well IgotAids isnt bizzy but his cousin and all of them r main char.
i think now, its clear about that confusing Smile

i
Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 am

no for me cause i don't like the name, and it is very confusin as to who is who about these players.

just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 am

Was recruited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request iGotAids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request iGotAids   Request iGotAids Empty

Back to top Go down

Request iGotAids
Page 1 of 1