Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SuZoe wants to join my clan

Go down 
4 posters

SuZoe allowed to join us?
Yes
SuZoe wants to join my clan I_vote_lcap100%SuZoe wants to join my clan I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
No
SuZoe wants to join my clan I_vote_lcap0%SuZoe wants to join my clan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Jhogo

SuZoe wants to join my clan Empty
PostSubject: SuZoe wants to join my clan   SuZoe wants to join my clan EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi guys,

i want you to ask if i can invite SuZoe to my clan.

She is a lvl 102 Pyro. She started to play Eso 2 months ago. Sami invited her to our alt alli about 6 weeks ago. Since that she leveled to 100+ and worked on her gear and stuff. Ofc there is still much to improve. But Sami, Marci and me will go on helping her. She has Destiny def gear, +6 imbue and reso and atm she posses in lw. Her weapon is +7. Her hp dl gear is +6, but she still needs to reso it. She is pretty active and would like to join us cause she knows us and wants to participate in pvp fun. She works in shifts, most of the time from about 6 am to 3 pm server time. So her core gaming times are from 2 am to 6 am and from 3 pm server time to open end.

Pls vote yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Marrrci

Marrrci

PostSubject: Re: SuZoe wants to join my clan   SuZoe wants to join my clan EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

yesh *o* <3 mah babe is comming i need her here D:
Back to top Go down
xXSamaraXx

xXSamaraXx

PostSubject: Re: SuZoe wants to join my clan   SuZoe wants to join my clan EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:25 pm

<3 yes
Back to top Go down
Stumpan

PostSubject: Re: SuZoe wants to join my clan   SuZoe wants to join my clan EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:31 pm

yes shes welcome:)
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: SuZoe wants to join my clan   SuZoe wants to join my clan EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:20 pm

There were no more votes in the past 24hrs. So i told Marci to tell SuZoe to leave our alt alli and that ill invite her tomorrow evening if thats ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuZoe wants to join my clan   SuZoe wants to join my clan Empty

Back to top Go down

SuZoe wants to join my clan
Page 1 of 1