Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RyuKiba and Kalastria

Go down 
4 posters

Kibas clan would like to join in some days:
Yes, lets recruit them
RyuKiba and Kalastria I_vote_lcap95%RyuKiba and Kalastria I_vote_rcap
 95% [ 18 ]
No, i dont want them in here
RyuKiba and Kalastria I_vote_lcap5%RyuKiba and Kalastria I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Jhogo

RyuKiba and Kalastria Empty
PostSubject: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi all Smile

As i said earlier today in allichat already, Discord is going down. Many left already. So Kiba and Kala told the ppl that they all can leave and search for new home. Also they are disappointed by some members. So Kala already left her clan. She will rejoin into Kibas. Kiba is asking ppl from Discord who else would like to join us. For example he already mentioned Algol to me. So he will restructure his clan and keep me updated, who else will be in his clan before they would join. If we can get a clan with some pretty actives, that are also long around in the game and know how to play, this would be good for us. Since we are also struggeling, we really can need some more ppl. So whoever will be in Kibas clan, i say yes to him. I repost when i know more names. What is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
xXSamaraXx

xXSamaraXx

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

gibgibgibgibgib /o/
Back to top Go down
csweeney

csweeney

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I say yes as well we can use all the people we can get. As to the other recruits I think we need to set a time limit on the polls for people to join us. Having polls up forever don't help any. Maybe set 3-5 day time limit on polls. We can't expect people to wait 2+ weeks just to find out if they can join. I think we have lost s few recruits because of this already. If we can come up with how long we will allow polls to be up then maybe clan leaders can invite people who have a good vote without the need to wait on jojo or wei to tell them it's ok. This is just an idea though it would be up to our leaders if this would be a better way to do things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm

In general we try to do that weeney. But for that ppl need to check forum more often. If there is a vote up and we only have about 5 votes after 3-5 days, then its difficult to make a decision based on just a few opinions. But well, ofc we can say: bad luck for the ppl that didnt vote, they had the chance for but didnt, so no right to complain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Only thing I have with Kiba is how me and some others that didn't make TW our number one priority were treated. Our opinions/suggestions about the alli and stuff didn't matter and he gave us this pissy attitude. Other than that I have no problem with either of them or the people in Kiba's clan. I'll vote yes I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

DW Rozu he aint the boss in here hes just like you and me no authority what so ever
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:48 am

I talked with Kala yesterday, Kiba wasnt on last couple of days. She will talk with him if they have any news for us, but atm the recruit of them lays on ice
Back to top Go down
csweeney

csweeney

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Think we might as well close this poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RyuKiba and Kalastria   RyuKiba and Kalastria Empty

Back to top Go down

RyuKiba and Kalastria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox Alliance :: Closed/Ended Polls-
Jump to: