This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruit: Clan - Kyros

Go down 

Let them in?
Yes
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
No
80%
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 am

Application is here

He seems like a really nice guy and his gears are really decent - +7 TDS with nice rolls though he only has 1* rings. He is very excited to join and claims to be loyal. A no-bs kind of person.

Has been around since beta and I was with him in Kinky though I don't remember him. He used to have a char named "drakeneye"

I vote yes!

Last edited by Mameha on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 am

Sure why not
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 am

i vote yes for this guy, i actually know him a little bit, he tried to recruit my alt clan to cata twice once when i was on dark and once when i was on asia. explained to him who i was and he was a nice cool guy. actually tried to see if i needed anything item wise. didn't rly need anything but of course thank him for his offer. he did seem to find cata to be rather boring in terms of doing it's own thing. not sure on his members as a whole. always helps if people try to mention if maybe anyone is an alt of someone they know. but if not 100% sure only take it to me or mame and we can try to to dig a bit deeper and see what we can find out. but other wise if his clan shows activity it could be huge help considering he does have semi nice gear and he still looking to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 am

I'm gonna say no on that one, only because drakeneye has been hacked in the past and there could be a possibility that 4 or 5 different people have access to the character. Those people being Drakeneye himself, PrinceHeal, Tommey, Hemmumaru (Not sure if he has access still) and someone else, I forget lol. I have had past experiences with tommey and he pisses me off lol, and drakeneye has been known to hack others, all I really know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 am

So after a long talk with the guy, i am removing my vote (also based on what Rex has said). He loves to talk but idk if half of it is true (claiming his friend is a pwe admin and he's been doing testing for years). Be nice to have some more chatters but rather it be silent than have someone feeding us bs. I'm gonna talk with him tomorrow to clarify this up before we consider adding a clan like this in, and I'll wait to put in my vote.

Last edited by Mameha on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 am

I changed from yes to no also
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

I dont know anyone of the people in the clan. But when you are unsure about some of them, well, then no.

Also they dont have one player 106+. So they couldnt be a help at Phoenix. And if we recruit a full clan, there should be at least some that are able to help with Phoenix or even D11. So no by me anyways.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm

This is shizu. I dont feel if they dont have even have one 106+ should be a reason to not to recruit a clan. That is a per choice of someone. But im not voting until Mame can speak with him again. He pmed me today asking about his poll. But i want more info on what mame was telling us about. Because his appliation isnt bad. Except for having nicalyce in it. I would ask to remove them
Back to top Go down
http://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Rex's statement is 100% correct D: o/
and his a big fatty liar x.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Clan - Kyros   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content