This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeRegisterLog in

Kamui Clan (Hirojin)

Go down 

Kamui Clan
Hells Yah
Kamui Clan (Hirojin) I_vote_lcap100%Kamui Clan (Hirojin) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 18 ]
Hells No
Kamui Clan (Hirojin) I_vote_lcap0%Kamui Clan (Hirojin) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
WarriorWei

Kamui Clan (Hirojin) Empty
PostSubject: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Hirojin- 107 Guardian (Clan Chief)
Novamoon-106 Pyromancer
Shenley- 107 Guardian (Questioned him about his activity, Said he can get shen on)
SnowPea- 105
Scarelit- 102
Quelan-108 Priest
Rappy- 102 Maven (Hiro's alt Will speak to him about kicking)
Kyubok- 102 (someone alt will be kicked)
Elesde-100
Krankz- 104.5
Nethera-107 Rogue
Kairi- 102 (Inactive will kick if people needs to be added but old time friend hoping they come back )
Stumpan- 112 Ranger
GinGin- 107 Mystic

Need opinions and options everyone Very Happy

Last edited by WarriorWei on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Hirojin and his clan are awesome, yes from me
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi all Smile

i want to add some infos:

i know most off the ppl of the clan out of Greed, the ally i was in before Equinox was founded. They all are nice and looking forward to a new home, a new challenge ingame with stuff to do like Phoenix and TW.

Right now this is a preliminary vote. They are still in the process of reforming the clan new, kick alts and inactives and invite maybe some more ex-Greed member. But they asked me, if we would let them join. So we vote now, can tell them the result and hopefully they join then in the next 1-3 days.

Stumpan and gingin for example arent in the clan yet. Stumpan was also chief of Greed and gingin her last active member. They left her clan today and will join Kamui tomorrow. Stumpan is a really nice woman from Sweden, a friend of me and DrBear for example, who is also from Sweden. Hiro wanted her to join his clan and said to her: "you can choose which ally we join next after Greed is quite dead now. And me and my clan will follow your choice." And her choice is Equinox.

So maybe Hirojiin still have to talk with some of his members and let them know that they want to join us now. So i would ask you not to pm the members and say something like: "Hi upcoming allymate". Maybe some not know yet and this would lead to some confusion.

SnowPea is a Hellion or Maven, dont remember. Just so you know cause class is missing in the list. Scarelit is a new recruit, idk him/her. And i dont rememeber Elesde, but Hiro can tell us for sure.
Novamoon is a funny girl from NewZealad i think. She is super active and would be a nice add for Phoenix, her gear is totally done.
Qeulan is rl friend of Hiro. Active. But a bit quiet.
Nethera is imo the strongest rogue around except the 115+rogues. She would be a great add for all pvp activities we have to face.
Hirojin and Shenley both Guardians, both able to tank all what is around, especially Phoenix ofc.

As i said, clan Kamui is in a rebuilding process atm. Maybe some others would join the clan too before they join us. So we will have to edit the list in the next days maybe. One possibility for example: Clan Kamui is good friend with clan of LH. Maybe they think of adding the active ppl of LHs clan to Kamui too. I know, many will think now: "wth, LH?! no way." Well, if this would happen, they had to tell us ofc and maybe that would change our vote. But even if it would happen, id like to ask you to give him a chance. His new main CakeHearts is maybe strongest Hellion around (or is this SgtFluff?Wink )And his old main would be an awesome add for D11 or Phoenix. And with Cake would come ichelle for example, a lovely nice person. Both 109 btw. But well, thats just theory. Just wanted to let you know that this could be an option. And if we would say: yea, lets give LH and his ppl a chance, he shall join clan Kamui too, would be good to know, so we could tell Hirojin and Hirojin could talk with LH about it.

Thats it so far. If there are any news, ill let you know.

Oh, and ofc i vote yes. This clan could help us to close the gap to NT and Defiant and challenge them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 pm

i heard hiro stinks !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 am

No objections from me. Would be an amazing addition to our alliance, just what we need to catch up to the "old geezer alliances". Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 am

Yes!! Know almost all of them and they are nice people!
Back to top Go down
Hinamuri

Hinamuri

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Yes from moi Im really good firend with all of them sept SnowPea a miss double NovaMoon c: afk
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 am

Kyubok is my alt lol
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 am

we need LH's word that he will stop His childish acts sometime its really embarrassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 am

This clan is not in greed anymore, anyone know the status of it?
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 am

All i know is that Hirojin went with LH's to Hearts alliance cuz he thought Stumpan wanted to go there, but personally doesnt like LH so didnt want him with any type of power with her around. Stumpan wants to come here so Hirojin is just waiting for the word to join here. Anything with LH i would like to be considered but with great care. Its a powerful Pyro.
Back to top Go down
http://nonamealliance.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 am

Well since LH isn't in the clan there's no reason to not accept it. I say lets get them in here right now! ;D
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:16 am

Yes, clan is atm at Hearts. They also joined there just to leave Greed, cause there was a bad atmosphere lately. And i asked Stumpan yesterday about LH. She told me Hiro asked him what his plans are. And LH said he will stay at his little ally for a while. So atm he isnt in consideration of being a possible recruit for us. But maybe in some weeks, who knows. LH loves TW, loves any type of PvP and ofc stuff like Phoenix. So he would be one of the strongest adds we can get. People like Lilith or Purpley wont leave their allies. So we should keep him in mind and maybe one day we have a vote about him. And ofc he had to stop with his drama in wc/sc if he would like to join us. But well, its not actual atm. Right now its "just" clan Kamui w/o LH. And Wei or Mame should try to pm him, im not around later (will be back Sunday), and maybe Kamui could already join before Phoenix so they could already help a bit if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:31 am

This clan has been recruited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamui Clan (Hirojin)   Kamui Clan (Hirojin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamui Clan (Hirojin)
Page 1 of 1