Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit: champsheep

Go down 
3 posters

Recruit chamsheep?
Yay!
Recruit: champsheep I_vote_lcap100%Recruit: champsheep I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
Nay!
Recruit: champsheep I_vote_lcap0%Recruit: champsheep I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Recruit: champsheep Empty
PostSubject: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:26 am

He's a level 111 guardian always looking for a pt to do d11

Has +8/+8 tds hp gears with amazing rolls and another set for possing. Also 4* terra rings. He's EST time zone and has classes so wont be around for tw all the time but was very interested in doing phoenix. He's in the Hearts alli right now and is looking forward to doing more stuff since his alli is not very active.

He's from nyc, and his seller is champoo.

Very very friendly and very looking forward to having him in our alli. Surprised
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 am

Hells to the yeah! TW is okay we got enough until we compltely take over all the other lands, But phoenix and d11 HELLS YAH!
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

Hm, somehow i always thought thats an alt. He came out of nowhere, wasnt in one of the bigger allies in the past. Thought maybe someone made a Goon for D11 and spammed Eclipse. Ally Hearts? Isnt that LHs alt ally? But well, would it be an alt, then he wouldnt shout for runs by wc. So that increases the chances that he is really a main. And besides D11 we could really need a goon for Phoenix since Shin not around anymore and hina sadly barely around. So we should give him a chance ofc. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah LH's clan and Hirojins clan went to Lh's old alt alli. Why i dont know. I think Hiro acted the way he did cuz we wouldnt consider LH at all, so means No to Hiro's clan. Since he told me " There are still friends he talk to that are in greed"
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 pm

more help for d11 .... Welcome Sheep man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

just to oppose i vote no LOL or did i muahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:50 am

Recruited this awesome dude \o\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit: champsheep   Recruit: champsheep Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit: champsheep
Page 1 of 1