This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Applicant - Roxa$

Go down 

Roxa$?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 12 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Applicant - Roxa$   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 am

Application found here

I think Jhogo was supposed to post a poll for him, but I haven't seen one yet so lets start voting!

btw I saw him wc that he improved his gears today at imbue event but I didn't see how much
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Roxa$   Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 am

Everything is 8 imbue i think. But i didnt see if it was health or def, Just know hes getting there. But idk if itts a main or alt.
Back to top Go down
http://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Roxa$   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi and sorry that i didnt start the poll, didnt knew how we handle it when someone filt out application^^

Well, as posted in the apply section, i responded to a wc by him, where he wrote in german that he is looking for a german clan. We talked a while, i asked him some questions and then i told him to fill out the application if he would like to join here.

I dont know the player, he is quite new to the game. If its maybe an alt? Who knows. We have to find out by time i guess. Sami saw that he was party leveled by lufika, so she thought he is maybe an alt of lufika. But he told me thats just a rl friend of him who introduced him to Eso. lufika is a chief of the german alli Paradies. But this alli is quite inactive. So he left his friend to join somewhere where he can participate in some action. He said he likes to pvp. As posted, he still has some work to do with his gear. But i will give him advice and some help so he should improve quite fast. Also he spent some money into the game, he said he likes the game, so why not spend money for it? Thats why he already has some nice stuff tho he is just playing for several weeks now. Ofc he has as all other europeans this timezone problem, but he said he tries to be around as often as its possible especially at weekend. And i think its nice for the other europeans of us like poni, hina or my other clan members to have one more person to chat and to play and to have fun with.

So id like to give him a chance. Since he is new and unknown, we have to find out what kind of player and person he is. But we wont find out w/o giving him a chance.

So i vote yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Roxa$   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 am

voted yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Roxa$   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 am

Recruited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Roxa$   

Back to top Go down

New Applicant - Roxa$