Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sephiria and spearloser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sephiria and spearloser Empty
PostSubject: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Level 106+ Guardian and Pyromancer. Sephiria was the marshall of the Kinky alliance after blankman left. After Kinky disbanded, she went into clan Kreion with Sakuo, dreamdazzr and a few other people and moved to AH, where they still are.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 am

I like those two, But would they even consider even leaving to come to us? I mean Lucki tries to have a tight lease on these people after what Annabell did. Suggestions?

flower

-shizu-
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Yes they would come for sure. Smile They are not happy in AH.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:28 am

Would u like to do it, seems like you have some type of Connection with them. Or Do you think Wei should do it. My opinion is you should do it so they feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:16 am

I'd like to do it. Smile But I'll wait until things are solidified a bit more before asking them.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Perfectly fine Very Happy

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:26 pm

the only potential worry is that both have been quite reckless with alliance matters, before ah of course. been there with them in ally and both were loose cannons. so long as they can work with others in ally though, no real objections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Xhexania wrote:
the only potential worry is that both have been quite reckless with alliance matters, before ah of course. been there with them in ally and both were loose cannons. so long as they can work with others in ally though, no real objections.

I'm not sure what alliance you were in with them, but I don't agree with your statement. In fact, they both pretty much avoid confrontational situations and let others deal with their own problems, rather than instigating matters or taking them into their own hands.
Back to top Go down
Suhiru

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I have to agree with Mameha on that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 pm

maybe they've changed since my time with them. if they have, then by all means Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiria and spearloser   Sephiria and spearloser Empty

Back to top Go down

Sephiria and spearloser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox Alliance :: Closed/Ended Polls-
Jump to: