This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Amnesia Clan

Go down 

Can Amnesia Join Equinox?
Yay!
100%
 100% [ 10 ]
Nay!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

This clan is newly formed as a result of the ReVive alliance disbanding. Mailie was the marshall and she disbanded the alli cuz she didn't want to be a marshall anymore. She grabbed the most active members of her alliance and put them into this clan. The SS is really crappy so I listed out the names.

Mailie - 107 Pyromancer
TGE - 101 Marksman
AnTiHoBo - 104 Magus
Tiffannyy - 103 Priest
AnTiDeViL - 102 Magus
csweeny - 105 Guardian
oPx - 104 Defiler

Last edited by Mameha on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:29 am

-this is shizu- Can we get a lil more info on each member if Mailie has it aviable. I know you were in party chat talking about adding her if one of ur members didnt work out. So i know you think good of this person. I just personally only ever seen them talk in super chat "Tiffanyy" mainly. If you want i can pm her and ask them this and post it on the forum. Just wanna do what i can to help flower
Back to top Go down
http://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:32 am

I thought them in xanada had loads off fun these ppl are active count me in for a possitive vote on this clan although we should have to work on the empty space in there
fill it up, fill it up i say
well later ofc
wooot
gtfo
voted yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

My opinion being posted because I was asked to post it.

I voted yes.

Tiffanyy I'm 90% sure is a really old player because I remember playing with a mystic with similar/same name long ass time ago. If it's the same person it was back then, she was really cool, so nothing bad to say about her. If it's a diff person than long time ago, then no opinion cuz I don't know her.

AnTiDeViL I met in Pokari for first time the other day and had some duels with him and other ppl that were around. He came off as really nice to me. He asked me some questions about mavens and unlike most of the ppl who do that, he didn't come across as an annoying idiot.

That's only people I can even comment on. I know Mameha likes Mailie, and I trust her judgement 100%, so my vote is yes for this clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:51 am

Would like to see more info on each individual. Apart from that I'm not against them joining, so I'll just hold my vote until then. Smile

Last edited by Shinjitsu on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoniaaPL

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:19 am

I only know Tiff. So I agree if the majority agrees. Very Happy

Edit : I hope you will speak and ''live''. I agree. !
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Hm. I dont know these players, at least not personal, just from some wc/sc or w/e and so i cant say anything bad.

One goal of Equinox is to try to take over control of Phoenix. We have goons, we have healers, what we lack atm is dd power. Mailie is pyro 107, so maybe she is a very useful add to us for that task . And if the others of the clan are active, they should be 106 soon too thx to wisdom and stuff.

Mame, you said she abondoned her ally cause she didnt wanted to be marshal anymore. But chief she want to stay? Out of my experienc most clans around just have 5-10 actives (like sadly my clan too atm). So if we dont want to add several half filled clans, maybe its possible that 2 clans merge. Not with one of the current ones, but maybe with next clan that is interested to join. And since its a new clan, it wouldnt be a big loss skillwise for example. Well, or she develops the clan, try to recruit and fill it or, as i said, next half filled clan has to join her clan then.

And so i vote yes except someone comes up with a really big issue.
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:25 pm

All the way up with what jojo said about the filling clan part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Clan   

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Clan
Page 1 of 1