Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forthstar and clan would like to join

Go down 
+6
Ishmeet
Sephiria
Nindo
csweeney
KingRex
WarriorWei
10 posters

should we take the clan
Yes
Forthstar and clan would like to join I_vote_lcap79%Forthstar and clan would like to join I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
Forthstar and clan would like to join I_vote_lcap21%Forthstar and clan would like to join I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
WarriorWei

Forthstar and clan would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Forthstar 106 shura

ears 93 rogue - asked forth he stated this person knows kb or kb knows this person.

mazutra 103 rogue

wiziadi 103 pyro

geokid 104 blademaster

bladerena lvl 60 rogue

i did not ask for gear since forth was in a hurry he was running late for something. however he states the two lower lvl members are active. and even tho i am making this poll besides forth himself i see no real gain out of this clan. so i will be voting no, but will ask forth if he would be willing to come solo in the end or find a way to prove his clan will be active for us in pvp events.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:39 pm

yes to ears, no to everyone else. First i've been told its not the real forthstar on the char. plus im not really a fan of forth. Wizardi always just asks for gold, constantly, Geokid im not sure about, a ton of ppl have been on that char. and he's friends with kmz >_> so thats probably a bad sign. idk about anyone else from the clan. Only one i accept is Ears, but ima say yes anyways, just to give them a chance
Back to top Go down
csweeney

csweeney

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

sorry I had voted yes but I am changing my vote to no.
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:13 am

i hope you guys realised that the only reason forth made that clan was to join equinox . i dont know if you guys knew that or if he told you. so i will be voting yes if he went out of his way to bring some people in the alliance thats fine with me what do we got to loose.
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:14 am

i hope you guys realised that the only reason forth made that clan was to join equinox . i dont know if you guys knew that or if he told you. so i will be voting yes if he went out of his way to bring some people in the alliance thats fine with me what do we got to loose.
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:15 am

and forthstar is pretty active has being helping us out for a while now and last tw with torment his members were participating and fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:44 am

KingRex wrote:
and he's friends with kmz >_> so thats probably a bad sign.
Then I'ma bad sign too, i'm friend with KMZ too lol affraid But we are lookin for more members rn't we?? If their active they would probly get better in no time, tho if u take me as an example, some of them r probly better than me.....u took me in, y not take them in? everyone is a help as u've told meh, idk whut i'ma vote yet, but well u gave me a chance x-x
Back to top Go down
csweeney

csweeney

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:18 am

Me and Mailie have both asked about Mazutra before and got told no before a poll was even posted is why I decided to change my vote. I got no problem with the rest of them though.
Back to top Go down
Sephiria

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:01 pm

i had iwizardi and geokid in my alliance before, mailie was with me already, she might remember them as well. But i sure do, i got them both kicked since i kept getting complaints about them and saw enough myself in alli chat not to have second thoughts.
i don't know about the rest, but because of those 2, i vote no.
Back to top Go down
Ishmeet

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

im always up for giving chances and i think they deserve a chance, if anything happens or we hear them account sharing we can easily kick them. voted yes
Back to top Go down
iGotAids

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:37 pm

i dont like geokid at all... idk if forth is still the same... but he is a nice guy, no complain about the others, but if some ppl dont like some persons, we all acord to accept forth and other that ppl dont complain till now so is with him choose if he get out of ally or join wihtout 2 or 3 persons, because start recruiting like crazy will open a window to ppl to think we are deseperated, dont let that happen! cuz is in that way a ally starts falling, beleive me!
Back to top Go down
Ishmeet

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:55 pm

iGotAids wrote:
i dont like geokid at all... idk if forth is still the same... but he is a nice guy, no complain about the others, but if some ppl dont like some persons, we all acord to accept forth and other that ppl dont complain till now so is with him choose if he get out of ally or join wihtout 2 or 3 persons, because start recruiting like crazy will open a window to ppl to think we are deseperated, dont let that happen! cuz is in that way a ally starts falling, beleive me!

thing is we are voting on the clan not just "few" of the people and as you saying " recruiting like crazy will open a window to ppl to think we are deseperated, dont let that happen! cuz is in that way a ally starts falling" i dont understand how that is completely true but to a point it is, an ally only starts falling when there is alot of issues within the group or when there is so called "core" players thinking to highly about there little "click" they got and i can tell you now EQ aint like that from my eyes since i have joined, we have a great bunch of people in here what i would call a family everyone does there own little part to help the alliance.
Back to top Go down
iGotAids

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:06 pm

i'm not saying they not, i like very much Equinox, and especialy my clan, they are my Eso family, i'm talking about new ppl... we cant recruit everyone that apply... thats my point cuz some ppl dont know what we represent or what Equinox represent for most of us, we have to be carefull with our selection, i vote yes, lets give them a chance, like u all gave to me (:
Back to top Go down
xXSamaraXx

xXSamaraXx

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:03 pm

lets give them a chance, i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Varitis

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:19 am

Doot doot doot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:14 am

I'ma vote yes too I guess, if this clan dosen't work out u can always kick them ;/
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Any news on forth and his clan? if they still want to join, they are allowed to, 78% said yes so far.

I voted no btw. I have no problem with forth, but with some of the ppl in the clan. mazutra for example, his attitude in sc is really bad. Dont think that would be good for our reputation. Several of you say ears is ok. Im not sure about that. He gets party leveled by Aayan from Amities alli. So maybe some alt. But maybe he just paid for, idk.
Back to top Go down
csweeney

csweeney

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Seen Ears talking in sc and I pm him/her. Said they joined Torment cuz no one had replied to them. I told Ears they had a good vote here so if they changed their minds to get in touch with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forthstar and clan would like to join   Forthstar and clan would like to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Forthstar and clan would like to join
Page 1 of 1