Equinox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaraan's application

Go down 
5 posters

Let Aaraan in?
Hell Yeah!
Aaraan's application I_vote_lcap73%Aaraan's application I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No thanks =(
Aaraan's application I_vote_lcap27%Aaraan's application I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
raan

Aaraan's application Empty
PostSubject: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 pm

1. Character name: Aaraan

2. What is your current level and class? lvl 103 and im defiler/blade master

3. Please list your gears: Set of TDS

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? Because ive been looking for a home wer id feel welcome and i also like ur alli's name.

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? Friendship, teamwork, and willingness to help

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? By asking experience players about tips on how to improve my gear and skills.

7. Do you plan to be highly active? yes.

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) Thursday and Friday

9. What time zone do you live in? +01:00 GMT

10. How did you hear about Equinox? I saw Lovehearts recruiting on super chat, then i pmed him.
Back to top Go down
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Voted Yes.
Back to top Go down
Poepizila

Poepizila

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:54 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
ShizukaMitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 pm

I am going to say no. Hes limited to Thursday and Friday. Im sorry that is NOT enough activity for me to say yes to that. Plus he said "Tds" that gives me no information on his gear .
Back to top Go down
Jhogo

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 pm

hm, think you got him wrong liz. he cant be on thursday and friday, so he is around 5 days a week. that would be ok i think, we cant expect that everyone is around 7 days a week. And well, Lh would like to recruit him, so i give him a chance and vote yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm

liz, we don't have enought info about him, but it does not mean that we cannot get it, anyone can pm him and post answers to your questions, or maybe even you could pm him and get the answers.

i vote yes.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWei

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:26 pm

she can not pm him for she does not currently have access to a computer to reach the guy. we also both voted no on past experience with him being a char hopper and he tends to quit and become active again at random times and was not very reliable in past expereinces with him being in my own clan.
Back to top Go down
https://nonamealliance.forumotion.com
KingRex

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:33 pm

The Poll has ended, we'll hopefully see Aaraan ingame. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaraan's application   Aaraan's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaraan's application
Page 1 of 1