This Equinox Alliance, finding recruits and bringing in the talent needed.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application to join EQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinSol

PostSubject: Application to join EQ   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:08 am

1. Character name: GinSol

2. What is your current level and class? 104 Ruiner

3. Please list your gears: Full +6,+0 (workin on gettin the voids atm) DL Resonated, +8,+8 Axe

4. Why do you wish to become a part of the Equinox family? well as of now the alliance i was in (Plague), has died out since the original marshal quit the alli, and it has became very low and dropin dead, i love goin to war to help drop AOE any targets, u guys r awesome and i wish to get better as i join the family of EQ, there r most of my friends in EQ i know who r my friends and cool ppl. (I WAS NEVER HATED ANY EQ MEMBERS, so any members from Plague who PK the EQ is there own will, and that i was not the part of their action).

5. What do you feel you can bring to the family? well as i was doin this in Plague i have always make sure the members that doesnt have any affinity resist rings and/or neckless, i go kill to earn the points to get what the members need, i also donate a lot of good useful things such as Blood, 100 jade debris, Natural Stones and much more.

6. How do you plan to better yourself gear and skill wise as an eso player? true fully i am willin to better my self to become stronger and that i have a full DL +6 Resonated set, with no embed but does have a few sockets in which i am workin on gettin golds as much as possible to buy voids to make my first successful +8 embed set, i have found new ways in my skills to approve in fights, and that i am willin to continue to get better and learn to survive in wars and duels.

7. Do you plan to be highly active? i am active every day 24/7, i poss over night for 6 hrs at most

8. Please list any days or times where you will not be able be present online. (Please use ESO server times) there r times i get called from my mother to help her on few things, other than that its all good

9. What time zone do you live in? Central America -6:00 UTC

10. How did you hear about Equinox? not from many people but as i said b4 most of my friends r in EQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EQ   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:41 am

Thank you for your interest in joining! We have posted a poll in our forums for members to vote and will be back with the results to you within 24-48 hours. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nindo

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EQ   Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 pm

good luck gin
Back to top Go down
GinSol

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EQ   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:57 am

thx and and wish me alot of good lucks to join the EQ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join EQ   

Back to top Go down